Paints Chainer is a line drawing colorizer using chainer. Using CNN, you can colorize your sketch semi-automatically .
If not specified, versions are assumed to be recent LTS version.
- A Nvidia graphic card supporting cuDNN i.e. compute capability >= 3.0 (See https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus)
- Linux: gcc/ g++ 4.8
- Windows: "Microsoft Visual C++ Build Tools 2015" (NOT "Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2015")
- Python 3 (3.5 recommended) ( Python 2.7 needs modifying web host (at least) )
- openCV "cv2" (Python 3 support possible, see installation guide)
- Chainer 2.0.0 or later
- CUDA / cuDNN (If you use GPU)
check wiki page https://github.com/pfnet/PaintsChainer/wiki/Installation-Guide
Starting web host
UI is html based. using wPaint.js Server side is very basic python server
boot local server
access to localhost
main code of colorization is in
to train 1st layer using GPU 0
python train_128.py -g 0
to train 2nd layer using GPU 0
python train_x2.py -g 0
Source code : MIT License
Pre-trained Model : All Rights Reserved
Download following model files to cgi-bin/paint_x2_unet/models/
(Copyright 2017 Taizan Yonetsuji All Rights Reserved.)
Feel free to request an invitation!
This project is powered by Preferred Networks.
Thanks a lot for rezoolab, mattya, okuta, ofk . This project could not be achived without their great support.
Line drawing of top image is by ioiori18.