IndexR is a super fast columnar data format on HDFS, which focus on fast analytic, both for massive static(historical) data and rapidly ingesting realtime data. IndexR is designed for OLAP. IndexR is greatly suitable for building data warehouse based on Hadoop ecosystem.
- Super fast, 2~4x read speed of Parquet.
- 3 levels indices supported. Say goodbye to full scan.
- Support realtime ingestion. No more wait, analyse anything right after they happen.
- Hardware efficiency, anyone can use.
- Features like realtime and offline pre-aggregation, online schema update, 100% accurate, etc.
- Deep integration with Hadoop ecosystem. Adapted with popular query engines like Apache Drill, Apache Hive, etc.
- User manual - Check here.
- Any problems? - Found an issue.
Please feel free to file any issues.
- IRC: #indexr
- QQ Group: 606666586 (IndexR讨论组)
Copyright 2016 Sunteng Tech. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.