Natural Series Db
NSDb is a time-series database streaming oriented optimized for the serving layer.
NSDb is distributed under the Apache 2 license.
- Optimized time series management
- Focus on read performance (doc)
- High availability and clustering (coming soon!)
- Ad-hoc publish-subscribe streaming feature (using WebSockets) (doc)
- SQL like query language (doc)
- Fluent Java / Scala Api (doc)
You can get started with Nsdb with our quickstart guide.
If you find any bugs, please open a GitHub issue.
- Read more about the design and architecture of the project.
If you're feeling courageous enough and want to contribute to NSDb You are very welcome! Please take a look at our Contributing Doc for info on how to open tasks or bugs, build from source, run tests and open pull requests.