This is the source repository for Guild AI.
Guild AI is a Python application that that streamlines TensorFlow and Keras deep learning development. It's released under the Apache 2 open source license.
- Automatically track training experiments
- Compare model performance at-a-glance
- Visualize training results with TensorBoard
- Seamless integration with Keras models
- Model packaging and distribution
- Train, deploy, and predict on Cloud Machine Learning Engine (Cloud ML)
Follow the steps below to install Guild AI, train a simple model, and view the generated training run. For detailed installation instructions, see Installing Guild AI.
Omit the '$' character when executing a command.
Step 1. Install Guild AI using pip
$ pip install guildai --upgrade
Step 2. Initialize the Guild AI environment
$ guild init
Step 3. Install a model package
$ guild install mnist
Step 4. Train a model
$ guild train softmax
Step 5. View the training run
$ guild view
To continue exploring Guild AI features, see Go deeper with Guid AI.
Refer to https://www.guild.ai for complete coverage of Guild AI.
If you have questions or are facing problems, please open an issue at https://github.com/guildai/guild/issues.