The core packages of the gonum suite are written in pure Go with some assembly.
Installation is done using
go get -u gonum.org/v1/gonum/...
Supported Go versions
Gonum supports and tests on the three most recent major versions of Go.
The gonum packages use a variety of build tags to set non-standard build conditions. Building gonum applications will work without knowing how to use these tags, but they can be used during testing and to control the use of assembly and CGO code.
The current list of non-internal tags is as follows:
- appengine — do not use assembly or unsafe
- bounds — use bounds checks even in internal calls
- cblas — use CGO gonum.org/v1/netlib/blas/netlib BLAS implementation in tests (only in mat package)
- noasm — do not use assembly implementations
- tomita — use Tomita, Tanaka, Takahashi pivot choice for maximimal clique calculation, otherwise use random pivot (only in topo package)
If you find any bugs, feel free to file an issue on the github issue tracker. Discussions on API changes, added features, code review, or similar requests are preferred on the gonum-dev Google Group.