Query. Explore. Repeat.
Hue is an open source Analytic Workbench for browsing, querying and visualizing data with focus on SQL and Search: gethue.com
- Editors to query with SQL and submit jobs.
- Dashboards to dynamically interact and visualize data.
- Scheduler of jobs and workflows.
- Browsers for data and a Data Catalog.
Who is using Hue
Thousands of companies and organizations use Hue to open-up and query their data in order to make smarter decisions. Just at Cloudera, Hue is heavily used by hundreds of customers executing millions of queries daily. Hue directly ships in Cloudera, Amazon, MapR, BigTop and is compatible with the other distributions.
Add the development packages, build and get the development server running:
git clone https://github.com/cloudera/hue.git cd hue make apps build/env/bin/hue runserver
Now Hue should be running on http://localhost:8000 ! The configuration in development mode is
Read more in the installation documentation.
- User group: http://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/group/hue-user
- Jira: https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/HUE
- Reviews: https://review.cloudera.org/dashboard/?view=to-group&group=hue (repo 'hue-rw')
Apache License, Version 2.0 http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0