ChosunTruck is an autonomous driving solution for Euro Truck Simulator 2. Recently, autonomous driving technology has become a big issue and we have studied the technology related to this. It is being developed in a simulator environment called Euro Truck Simulator 2 to study it with vehicles. Because this simulator provides a good test environment that is similar to the real road, we chose it.
- You can drive a vehicle without handling it yourself.
- You can understand the principle of autonomous driving.
- (Experimental) You can detect where other vehicles are.
How To Run It
OS: Windows 7 64bits
IDE: Visual Studio 2015
OpenCV version: 3.0
** NOTICE: Because mouse and keyboard input DOES NOT work on Windows, this is only available for lane detection. For more informations, see also #4
- Open the visual studio project and build it.
- Run ETS2 in windowed mode and set resolution to 1024 * 768.(It will work properly with 1920 * 1080 screen resolution and 1024 * 768 window mode ETS2.)
OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
OpenCV version: 3.1
(Optional)Tensorflow version: 0.12.1
- Build the source code with below command (in linux directory).
- Run ETS2 in windowed mode and set resolution to 1024 * 768. (It will work properly with 1920 * 1080 screen resolution and 1024 * 768 window mode ETS2)
- It cannot find the ETS2 window automatically, you should move the ETS2 window to right-down corner to fix this.
- In ETS2 Options, set controls to
Keyboard + Mouse Steering,
left clickto acclerate, and
right clickto brake.
- Go to a highway and set truck's speed to 40~60km/h. (I recommend you turn on cruise mode to set the speed easily)
- When you want to enable the car detection mode, add an option -D or --Car_Detection.
- Run this program!
If you have some problems to run this project, reference the demo video below. Or, open a issue to contact our team.
Lane Detection(Youtube link)
Lane Detection + Vehicle Detection(Youtube link)
Chiwan Song, firstname.lastname@example.org
JaeCheol Sim, email@example.com
Seongjoon Chu, firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Contribute
Anyone who is interest in this procject is welcome! Just Fork it and Pull Requests!
ChosunTruck, Euro Truck Simulator 2 auto driving solution Copyright (C) 2017 chi3236, bethesirius, uoyssim
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.