Apache CarbonData is an indexed columnar data store solution for fast analytics on big data platform, e.g.Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.
You can find the latest CarbonData document and learn more at: http://carbondata.apache.org
CarbonData is built using Apache Maven, to build CarbonData
- Quick Start
- CarbonData File Structure
- Data Types
- Data Management on CarbonData
- Cluster Installation and Deployment
- Configuring Carbondata
- Streaming Ingestion
- Trouble Shooting
- Useful Tips
Other Technical Material
Fork and Contribute
This is an active open source project for everyone, and we are always open to people who want to use this system or contribute to it. This guide document introduce how to contribute to CarbonData.
To get involved in CarbonData:
- First join by emailing to [email protected],then you can discuss issues by emailing to [email protected] or visit http://apache-carbondata-mailing-list-archive.1130556.n5.nabble.com
- Report issues on Apache Jira.
Apache CarbonData is an open source project of The Apache Software Foundation (ASF).